We provide exclusive fun experiences that will maximize your donations. Proven results.

Create a new account or select your organization from the thousands already using TravelPledge.

Finding exclusive and exciting experiences to sell at your next fundraiser just got easier because TravelPledge makes it simple! From small ticket items (like foursomes of golf) for your silent auction or raffle to big ticket experiences (like vacations and ocean cruises) for your live auction! All of these have proven to appeal to attendees of fundraising events.

Create your free account, then select multiple experiences and sell them at your fundraising event. You'll find an amazing selection of experiences for your supporters to enjoy. Golf, vacations, lessons, cruises, golf vacations and more! Get started for free, and you'll quickly see "where giving is going".

How TravelPledge Works

Select Fun Experiences

Choose from a wide variety of fun experiences for your upcoming auction or raffle and generate bigger donations thanks to the "TravelPledge Advantage".

Sell Them at Your Event

No obligation and no risk. Your organization pays only for the experiences that you sell. You'll always keep between 40% and 90% of the winning bid (based on the type of experience and the winning bids).

Tell Us Which Experiences Sold

After your event, let us know which experiences you sold. Winning bidders automatically receive their certificates and enjoy easy redemption.

Promote Your Year Round Fundraising Website

All non-profit organizations that join TravelPledge get a free custom branded (your logo, your colors, all about your organization) TravelPledge site. Promote this special website to your donors in emails, social postings, and elsewhere and watch the resulting donations. Tell your donors to GO have fun!

Example: One of your donors spends $100 on a golf lesson promoted on your TravelPledge site, and your organization receives $80 (80% of what is spent!).

Get your free account

What non-profits are saying about TravelPledge

Get your free account
Create Free Account
To Browse All

Frequently Asked Questions


A golf course sent me here to get a certificate. What do I need to do?
Golf courses use TravelPledge to help them manage all of the requests that they receive from non-profits. Once you create an account, we’ll verify your information (takes a couple days) and we'll send you your login credentials. Log in and you can get golf foursomes, lessons and even private golf course memberships. Please note that some golf courses approve or reject each individual donation request. We'll give you all the best promotional materials (to drive up your bids) and an easy tool to create your bid sheets..
How much money can we expect to raise using TravelPledge?
Quite a bit. You'll always keep between 40% and 90% (depending on what type of experiences you sell) of the purchase price! For example, if the winning bid at your auction on a foursome of golf is $500, you keep $400. We're confident that your organization will benefit greatly from the "TravelPledge Advantage". No more old school consignment!   see more examples  |   watch video
Is there a fee for us to use TravelPledge? How do you cover your costs?
No setup fees, no maintenance fees, zero risk. You’ll enjoy the most efficient fundraising solution for non-profits since our model is transparent and direct. To cover our operational costs, we retain 20% of the charitable contribution and you keep the other 80%. Our unique model maximizes your donations because you always keep a large percentage of the purchase price. We’ve created many unique partnerships with generous business owners to ensure your success.
More FAQs   |   Read more about how TravelPledge works here
Get your free account
Get your free account

Getting in touch.

Feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions you may have.
Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 7pm Eastern time